Coeur d’Alene, Idaho
Discover “Park Place,” your Coeur d’Alene vacation retreat—a 2-bed, 1-bath haven blending both family comfort and romantic charm. Whip up culinary delights in the fully stocked kitchen, unwind on the back deck with a beverage, or snuggle up in the living room for some family movie nights. A dedicated workspace ensures productivity during travel and the kids can stay safe in the fully fenced backyard. “Park Place” is not just a rental, it’s where family bonds thrive and romance blossoms.
Or book through our partners
Where you’ll sleep
1 Queen Bed
1 Double Bed
What this place offers
Visit our Airbnb listing for a full list of property amenities
Check yourself in with the keypad.
Great check-in experience
100% of recent guests gave the check-in process a 5-star rating.
Full property description
At HAVEN we value the significance of providing clear information about a vacation home’s layout to guests during their search and stay. Below, we’ve structured the descriptions in a way that takes you through the home, starting from the main entry and concluding in the master bedroom upstairs.
- Living Area: Unwind in the living area adorned with a large comfortable sectional sofa, complemented by a full-size sofa bed for additional sleeping arrangements. Immerse yourself in entertainment with a large ROKU smart TV, Apple TV and Bluetooth entertainment system.
- Dedicated Workspace: For those who need to work a little when they play, a desk with outlets and USB charging station along with 2 chairs is available at the living room’s dedicated workspace.
- Kitchen: Enjoy our well-equipped kitchen, complete with all the essentials for a seamless and delightful cooking experience. Modern appliances and thoughtful touches ensure convenience without compromising on comfort.
- Dining Area: Prepare your meals at a stylish 4-person table located off the kitchen area. The dining space is perfect for both casual breakfasts and family dinners in.
- Laundry Closet: Keep your laundry fresh with our fully-equipped laundry closet, boasting a stacking washer, dryer, and all the essentials you’ll need for effortless cleaning. Access the backyard wrap around deck through the sliding glass doors located off the laundry closet.
- Bedroom 1: Immerse yourself in the master bedroom, featuring a queen-size bed, a spacious closet, a large dresser, side tables with USB charging stations and a ceiling fan for added comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a private glass door leading to the backyard wrap around deck.
- Bathroom: Refresh in the bathroom, featuring a walk-in glass shower with bench seating, single vanity and toilet. All essential toiletries are thoughtfully provided for the duration of your stay.
- Bedroom 2: Retreat to the second bedroom, furnished with a cozy full-size bed. The room is complemented by a closet, side tables with USB charging stations and ceiling fan, creating a comfortable and inviting space. Enjoy the convenience of a private glass door leading to the backyard wrap around deck.
- Backyard: Step outside onto the wrap-around deck in the fully fenced backyard. The backyard space offers grass, comfortable seating, and a convenient propane BBQ. Whether you’re sipping your morning brew or enjoying an evening beverage, this deck is the perfect setting to relax and unwind.
- Parking: Park up to 2 cars in the back via the alley, ensuring secure and private parking. Additionally, accommodate 2 more vehicles on the street directly in front of the home, making your arrival and departure hassle-free.
- Guest Access: Guest have access to entire property EXCLUDING the garage.
- Door Access: Keyless entry: The home is accessed by a front door digital keypad. On the day of arrival, once the home is ready, guests will be sent the door code to access the home.
- Pets: NO PETS of any kind allowed on the premises.
- Smoking: NO SMOKING of any kind on the premises.
- Quite Hours: This home is located in a quite neighborhood, so we do not allow parties of any kind. Please respect quiet hours between 10:00pm -9:00am.
- Mid Stay Housekeeping: Guests staying longer than 1 week can request housekeeping services at an additional fee. Please contact the property management company for more information.
- Distances to Local Attractions:
- 4 minutes from Downtown and Lake Coeur d’Alene
- 3 minutes from Midtown Coeur d’Alene
- 4 minutes from Coeur d’Alene Public Beach and Boardwalk
- 25 minutes from Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park
- 40 minutes from Silver Mountain and Silver Rapids Water Park
- 11 minutes from Triple Play Family Fun Park and Raptor Reef
- 5 minutes from Tubbs Hill hiking trail
Or book through our partners
Book this rental through
Got questions? We’re here to help!
Click the button below to visit our contact page and get in touch with questions, concerns or anything else.