The Cliff House
Large Family Home at the Base of Schweitzer with Stunning Views
Welcome to the Cliff House in Sandpoint Idaho. Escape to the Cliff House, a stunning 3BR/2BA retreat in Sandpoint, Idaho with unbeatable views of Lake Pend Oreille and the Cabinet Mountains. Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts with easy access to Schweitzer Resort, the Lake and plenty of hiking. The home features large windows throughout, providing plenty of natural light and allowing you to take in the breathtaking views. Step outside onto the front deck and take in the fresh mountain air while admiring the stunning scenery.
Or book through our partners
Where you’ll sleep
1 King Bed (Upstairs – Primary Bedroom)
2 Twin Beds (Upstairs)
1 Queen Bed (Downstairs)
What this place offers
Visit our Airbnb listing for a full list of property amenities
Check yourself in with the keypad.
100% of recent Airbnb guests gave the location a 5-star rating.
Full property description
Note: This is a 2-story home
Downstairs – Level 1:
– Living Room: The downstairs living room is stunning. The couch can accommodate 4 guests comfortably and 5 guests or more “cozily.” There is a big screen TV, DVD player and DVDs along with an assortment of board games.
– Garage/ Game Room: The garage has been converted into a fun game room featuring a popcorn machine, dart board, foosball table, TV, minifridge, karaoke machine and ski racks.
– Laundry Room: The laundry room provides a large washing machine and dryer along with detergent and dryer balls
– Guestroom 1: This room has a king size bed, tv, stunning views, side tables and lamps, a sound machine and clock.
– Bathroom: The downstairs full bathroom has a walk-in shower, vanity and toilet. Towels and bathroom amenities are provided.
– Upstairs – Level 2:
– Guestroom 2: Guestroom features 2 twin beds, which can comfortably accommodate kids and adults. The room has great views of the surrounding landscape. There is a closet, sound machine, clock, and a side table with a lamp. Overall, it is a spacious and comfortable room that provides a peaceful and relaxing retreat for guests.
– Primary Bedroom: The primary guestroom is located upstairs and features a king-sized bed, private deck and bathroom with a walk-in shower. The room also has a side table with a lamp and a dresser for storage. The closet is a walk-through style and located between the bedroom and bathroom.
– Bathroom: The upstairs bathroom can be accessed through the primary bedroom and main living area. It features a large walk-in shower, sink and toilet. Towels and bathroom amenities are provided.
– Dining Area: The dining tables can accommodate 7 guests along with 2 additional barstools located at the kitchen island.
– Living Area: The couch can accommodate 5 guests comfortably and 6 guests “cozily.” There is also a big screen TV and comfy chair.
– Kitchen: The open floor plan style kitchen features all the amenities you are accustomed too at home along with a large island and 2 barstools.
– Deck: Enjoy the seasons on the large front deck. There is seating for 4, pellet heater and BBQ.
– More Information:
– There are 2 vacation rentals on this property, this home is called the “Cliff House” and the other is called the “Lookout Tower.” You cannot see the homes from on another due to the cliff, but you will see cars passing by. If you’re looking for a romantic getaway or more room for guests, we reccomend looking into the “Lookout Tower.” it can be found on Airbnb or by sending us a message!
– Pets: We do allow pets, however, there will be an additional $75 pet fee and pets must be under the owner’s control at all times. There are other animals in the area and due to the steep cliffs surrounding the home, bringing pets will be at the owner’s risk.
– Please Note: The road to the house is gravel and the driveway is a steep so, you will need a 4×4 or AWD in order to reach the Cliff House. There is enough space to park 3 cars in the driveway.
– Please Note: The city of Sandpoint is known for trains so you’ll hear the train whistle from the valley below. You’ll be surprised how quickly you become accustomed to the sound but if you’re not used to it you can use the “white noise” player or earplugs in the bedroom to muffle the train whistles at night.
Or book through our partners
Got questions? We’re here to help!
Click the button below to visit our contact page and get in touch with questions, concerns or anything else.